Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add lemon juice and shrimp and cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side until shrimp are pink and opaque.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve Curried Cauli-Rice on the side (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; add curry powder, salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add French-cut green beans sautéed in a little ghee or coconut oil and tossed with slivered almonds. NUTRITION: per serving: 248 Calories; 10g Fat; 35g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 259mg Cholesterol; 1193mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!