Korean Pot Roast
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 leek sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir well to combine flavors.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Remove beef from slow cooker and slice or shred; return to slow cooker juices; blend well.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve beef mixture over chopped baby bok choy. Add stir-fried mushrooms and snow peas on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 381 Calories; 27g Fat; 28g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 617mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 3 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!