Italian Veggie Chicken Wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 zucchini chopped
- 1/4 cup eggplant chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- 1 cup boneless skinless chicken breast chopped, cooked
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook chicken.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; add garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper and cook for 15 seconds.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients (onion through tomato); sauté until veggies are tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Add cubed chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture and top with cheese... enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A relish tray of cucumber spears, celery sticks, grape tomatoes and pepperoncini (pickles). Add a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve chicken mixture in split hoagie rolls, if desired. KOSHER: Skip the cheese. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 143 Calories; 6g Fat; 16g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 41mg Cholesterol; 543mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!