Honey Orange Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place pork in a large slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour evenly over pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed green beans. NUTRITION: per serving: 283 Calories; 6g Fat; 36g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 111mg Cholesterol; 557mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!