Honey Citrus Salmon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets skins removed, 6-oz.
- olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Refrigerate salmon for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (lemon juice through black pepper); blend well.
- Place salmon, plain sides down, in a lightly oiled 9- x 13-inch baking dish then pour lemon mixture evenly over each fillet; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes and steamed baby carrots. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 235 Calories; 6g Fat; 34g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 585mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!