Garlic and Lemon Dill Snapper
- 6 snapper fillets 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Season snapper fillets evenly with salt, pepper, garlic and dill; place in a lightly oiled 9- x 13-inch METAL baking pan (NEVER USE GLASSWARE TO BROIL!).
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, lemon zest and broth; pour mixture over fillets and broil for 4 minutes per side (depending on thickness) or until they flake easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes, baby carrots and asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of snapper. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 179 Calories; 2g Fat; 36g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 63mg Cholesterol; 445mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!