Garlic and Ginger Lime Salmon
- 4 6-oz. skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/3 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Season fillets evenly with salt and pepper then place them in a lightly oiled 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients (garlic through broth); blend well then pour over salmon fillets; broil for 4 minutes per side (depending on thickness) or just until opaque
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 208 Calories; 6g Fat; 35g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 628mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!