Fresh Lemon Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets 6-oz.
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season salmon fillets evenly with pepper, salt, garlic powder and rosemary then place them in a baking pan coated with melted ghee (or coconut oil).
- Cover fillets with lemon slices and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve Turnip Fries on the side (peel turnips, cut into “fries” and toss with olive oil; spread on a cookie sheet and bake in a 425-degree preheated oven, turning once, until tender; season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder). Add a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 264 Calories; 13g Fat; 34g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 587mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!