Citrus Pecan Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 oranges peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small clove garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans optional
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Prepare chicken.
- In a bowl, toss together first 7 ingredients (chicken through vinegar); fill lettuce leaves with mixture and top with alfalfa sprouts and 1/4 tablespoon chopped pecans, if desired.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big green salad on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve chicken mixture in warmed whole wheat flour tortillas, if desired. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 231 Calories; 5g Fat; 40g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 115mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!