Cinnamon Curry Lamb Chops
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings (curry powder through ginger); blend well then sprinkle evenly on both sides of lamb chops.
- Melt the ghee (or coconut oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add lamb chops and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to your preference.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted sliced sweet potatoes and beets and mashed rutabaga (mash cooked rutabaga with a little coconut oil, coconut cream, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg). NUTRITION per serving: 643 Calories; 56g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 154mg Cholesterol; 580mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 8 1/2 Fat. Points: 17
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!