Baked Asian Chicken
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 cup sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in a lightly oiled baking dish; add mushrooms, and green onion.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients (coconut milk through garlic); pour mixture over chicken and vegetables and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Top with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add steamed broccoli spears on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make broth and soy sauce are gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 353 Calories; 17g Fat; 43g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 692mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!