Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted
- 3/4 cup pecan halves chopped
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (strawberries through honey).
- Coat a large baking dish with the ghee and pour the strawberry mixture into the dish.
- Top the strawberry mixture with the chopped nuts, cinnamon and salt, and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the crisp is bubbling and thick. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!