- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound ground sausage browned
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3-oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon oil. Stir in flour and salt and mix well.
- Coat a 5” or 7” skillet with the remaining oil and heat over medium-high heat. Into the heated skillet, spoon 2 tablespoons of batter immediately tilting the pan to coat the whole bottom with a thin layer of batter.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until the edges are browned and lift easily.
- Turn the crepe with a spatula and cook the second side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place crepe on a plate and cover to keep warm; repeat with remaining batter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the next 4 ingredients (sausage through cream cheese) until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons of sausage mixture down the middle of each crepe; roll up and place in a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Bake, covered for 40 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and butter; spoon over crepes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!