Salmon Breakfast Croquettes
- 8 ounces salmon baked or poached
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons gluten free flour of your choice
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- In a large bowl add the first 4 ingredients (from salmon through garlic).
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in flour. Roll into golf ball size balls.
- In a large skillet heat ghee. Fry croquettes in batches until crisp and golden on both sides, 4 minutes on one side 2 on the other side. Drain on paper towels.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!