Salmon and Broccoli Slaw
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups cubed salmon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. To the skillet, add the salmon and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. To the salmon mixture add the salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the salmon mixture with the broccoli and spinach.
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste and pour over the salad and toss. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!