Pumpkin Lemon Muffins
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour of your choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the muffin tin with 12 parchment baking cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients (from flour through lemon zest) and stir well with a whisk.
- Divide the batter into the 12 baking cups and bake for 30 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!