Paleo Eggs Benedict
- 4 slices Paleo bread toasted, such as “Julian Bakery Paleo Almond Bread” OR use thickof beefsteak tomatoes
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 4 eggs poached
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Toast bread, if using. Poach eggs.
- Place one piece of toast on each breakfast plate; top each with a slice of smoked salmon then a poached egg.
- In a food processor or blender, process egg yolks then, while yolks are blending, slowly stream the melted ghee (or coconut oil) into the mixture.
- Season with the salt and cayenne pepper and continue to blend until mixture becomes thick and silky.
- Drizzle this sauce over the poached eggs, sprinkle with chopped dill and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!