Paleo Almond Porridge and Berries
- 2 cups raw almonds soaked
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ghee or use coconut oil
- 5 large dates soaked
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes toasted
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Soak almonds and dates overnight in just enough water to cover them. Toast coconut.
- In a large blender or food processor, puree first 8 ingredients (almonds through salt) until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or just until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from heat and pour equally into 4 bowls; sprinkle with blueberries and toasted coconut; serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!