Oven-Baked French Toast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 slices honey wheat bread cubed
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 9 large eggs
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- 3/8 cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon maple flavoring
- additional maple syrup
- In a lightly coated 9” x 9”pan, place cubed bread and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth; add the next 4 ingredients (eggs through maple flavoring) and beat until blended. Pour over bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Remove from refrigerator and let set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Serve with warmed maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!