- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 8-oz. carton cream-style cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 4-oz. can green chilies drained
- 1 small can mushrooms drained
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients (eggs through baking powder). Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Into a well-coated pie plate, pour the egg mixture. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350° and bake for 20 minutes or until set. Cut into wedges to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!