Mediterranean Tuna Wrap
Hummus (makes about 1 cup)
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans drained, reserving 1/4 cup liquid
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 6-oz can tuna in water drained and flaked
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup hummus see recipe above or use store-bought
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- Combine all ingredients for hummus in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, stir together tuna, tomato, hummus, onion and olives.
- Divide mixture evenly between tortillas. Roll each tortilla up tightly and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!