Leek and Spinach Turkey Soup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large leek diced
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 14-oz. can coconut milk
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups browned ground turkey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Sauté leek for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, turn heat up to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover pot. Simmer soup for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!