Jalapeno Shrimp Wraps
- 1/2 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeño
- 2 8-inch whole-wheat OR jalapeno tortillas
- In a large bowl, toss together shrimp, salt, pepper, cumin and paprika.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat; add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream and lime juice; spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Divide shrimp, lettuce, tomato, cheese and jalapenos between the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!