Italian Breakfast Skewers
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1/2 pound mild Italian sausage cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 inch green pepper cut into 1squares
- 1/4 pound pancetta or bacon, cubed
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes
- 1 sweet onion cut into wedges
- Presoak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Assemble skewers in order to your liking.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the skewers. Bake until golden brown on edges and pancetta is cooked 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!