Ham Salad Wraps
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- Place cooked ham in a food processor and process until finely chopped; transfer to a large bowl and stir in onion, relish, mustard, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Divide ham salad between the tortillas, spreading it on evenly.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!