Grilled Sweet Potato Hash
- 3 large sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- In a large bowl, toss together first 7 ingredients (sweet potatoes through black pepper);
- place mixture in a large grill basket and cook for 10 to 15 minutes (tossing several times) or until sweet potatoes are fork-tender. Meanwhile, poach the eggs.
- Evenly arrange hash on breakfast plates; sprinkle with a little chopped parsley then top with a poached egg and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!