Granola with Dried Berries and Coconut Milk
- 1 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted
- 1 cup coconut flakes toasted
- 1 cup sliced dried strawberries
- 3 dried apricots chopped
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Toast almonds, macadamia nuts and coconut flakes.
- In a large bowl, toss together first 6 ingredients (almonds through Chia seeds) until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 parfait bowls or small cereal bowls; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat coconut milk, honey and salt over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until heated through; pour over granola and serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!