Daikon and Kale Chicken Salad
- 1/2 pound ground chicken cooked
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped daikon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients (chicken through daikon).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!