Cucumber Fig Salad
- 1 pound cooked and cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 large figs sliced
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped leek
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the first 4 ingredients (chicken through figs).
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, and pour over the salad. Toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!