Country Breakfast Skillet
- 1 16-oz. package frozen hash browns thawed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound ham thinly sliced, cooked, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook hash brown according to package directions; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk. Add tomatoes, onions and ham. Stir egg mixture into has browns, and over medium heat, stir quickly to scramble.
- Add cheese as the eggs begin to firm. Continue to stir until mixed well and eggs are set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!