Cooked Eggs with Kale and Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 to 8 eggs
- In a large skillet, heat ghee over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and mushrooms for 10 minutes, until onion, has caramelized and mushrooms are tender.
- Add in the garlic, parsley, kale and salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until the kale is bright green and tender and the garlic is cooked through. Remove from the heat.
- In a separate large skillet, heat ghee over medium heat. To the skillet, add each egg one or two at a time.
- Cook on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until whites of the eggs are opaque but yolks are still runny.
- On a large serving platter, place the fried eggs over the mushroom mixture. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!