Chicken Salad with Ginger Dressing
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons chopped leek
- 4 cups cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- 1 small date pitted
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix the lettuce, leek and chicken.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!