Chicken Curry Wrap
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red curry powder rounded
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- Heat the olive in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and curry powder.
- Divide chicken, lettuce and tomato between tortillas and top with curry mixture. Roll each tortilla up tightly and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!