Chicken Broccoli Breakfast Stir Fry
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked and cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- 1 large avocado sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and water.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add ghee.
- Add broccoli, spinach, garlic cloves and onion and sauté for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Next, add chicken, eggs, salt, and pepper. Stirring continually, cook for 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Serve egg stir-fry with almonds and avocado on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!