- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 avocado sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add ghee along with 2 garlic cloves and diced onion. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini to cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Once vegetables have softened, add in parsley, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Mix well then remove from heat to cool.
- Once vegetables are cool, add breakfast sausage, and cooled vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
- Line a large bread pan with foil or parchment paper and place the meat mixture into the dish. Press firmly to make sure it all sticks together and to keep it from falling apart.
- Top with sliced avocado.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to rest and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!