Breakfast in a Cup
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons ghee separated
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour of your choice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- 1 pound ground sausage
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 1 tablespoon ghee over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and stir fry for one minute then add water to pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil and add the flour, salt and pepper and stir. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon ghee over medium-high heat. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour eggs into pan and scramble. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sausage and cook. Use a spoon to break up the sausage. Cook until browned or internal temperature is165 degrees.
- In cups, add the cauli-rice first, sausage next and then top with eggs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!