- 2/3 pound pork sausage
- 1/3 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended. A mixer or your hands works best.
- On a cookie sheet or broiler pan, place meat that has been formed into 1 to 1 ½ inch balls.
- Bake at for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool and freeze for later.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!