Avocado Turkey Wraps
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard divided
- 2 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas or tomato tortillas
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 6 thin slices deli turkey
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Spread 1 teaspoon each of mayonnaise and mustard on each tortilla.
- Divide lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato, avocado, and bacon evenly between the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!