Apple Walnut Cobbler
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 medium eggs whisked
- 1 small lemon juiced
- 2 cups apple chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour of your choice divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium glass baking dish, grease the sides and bottom with the ghee and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, lemon juice, apples, cinnamon and 1/2 the flour.
- Pour this mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining flour, nuts and coconut flakes over the apple mixture then drizzle the melted ghee over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown on top, and the sides are bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!