Apple Cilantro Tuna Salad
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced apple
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup canned solid white tuna packed in water (drained and flaked)
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, apple and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad and top with the tuna. Toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!