Waffles with Fresh Strawberries
- 2 cups gluten free flour of your choice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons raw honey 1 tablespoon for Keto
- 1 1/2 cups warm full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 strawberries sliced
- Preheat waffle iron while in a large mixing bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk eggs then add honey, milk, ghee and vanilla.
- Pour into flour mixture and mix until blended. Ladle batter into waffle iron, cook until golden and crisp. Put strawberries on top of waffles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!