Sunny Side Up Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons ghee divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- In a food processor, shred sweet potatoes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, transfer shredded sweet potatoes and toss with salt, pepper and garlic.
- In a large skillet, 1 tablespoon ghee over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes and toss in the oil. Stir fry for one minute then cover it for 15 minutes or until tender. Set aside in a warm bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining ghee over medium heat. In a medium mixing bowl, crack two eggs and pour gently into skillet. Season with salt and pepper and cover for 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining eggs. Place two eggs on top of each serving of hash.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!