Scrambled Egg Stuffed Crepes
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour of your choice
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- ghee for coating
- 8 eggs seasoned and scrambled
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Mix in flour until smooth and stir in ghee.
- Lightly coat a medium pan with ghee. Heat over medium-high heat. Scoop two tablespoons of the batter and put into the pan.
- Rotate pan to spread batter to make as thin as possible. Brown on both sides.
- Add eggs in the middle and roll up.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!