Sausage and Pepper Egg Casserole
- Ghee for coating pan
- 1/2 pound pork sausage seasoned and browned then drained
- 1/2 green pepper diced and sautéed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a medium baking dish with ghee or ghee and add sausage and peppers.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over meat and peppers. Bake for 60 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!