- Ghee for coating
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour of your choice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 onion sliced and cooked till caramelized
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly coat a medium baking dish with ghee or ghee.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs through pepper. Mix until smooth and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes and add onions on top.
- Loosen edges of omelet. Carefully roll up the omelet. Place seam down on a serving plate, cut into four pieces.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!