Spicy Taco Bowls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 large jalapeño chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- To the skillet add the next 6 ingredients (turkey through salt and pepper).
- Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is brown and cooked through.
- In individual bowls, serve lettuce topped with turkey mixture, cilantro and salsa.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with sliced beefsteak tomatoes on the side. NUTRITION: Per Serving : 236 Calories; 13g Fat; 22g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 407mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!