- 4 medium red potatoes cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets
- 1 cup green salsa salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas warmed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry, rub chili powder mixture into it and place it on the greased rack of an uncovered grill over medium heat.
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once.
- Cool salmon slightly then break it into chunks. In a medium bowl, stir together salsa, lime juice and remaining salt.
- Add potatoes, salmon, green onions and cilantro; toss gently. Divide mixture evenly among warmed tortillas; top with sour cream and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sliced watermelon topped with blueberries and chopped fresh mint. VEGETARIAN: Use extra-firm tofu. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure salsa and tortillas are gluten free. NUTRITION Per Serving: 260 Calories; 4g Fat; 19g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 41mg Cholesterol; 452mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!