Rosemary Pork Chops with Caramelized Onions
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large sprigs rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Layer the onions on the bottom of a large crock cooker. Place the pork on top of the onions.
- In a small bowl, mis the remaining ingredients and pour the sauce over the onions and pork.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, until pork is very tender and cooked all the way through.
- Serve with onions.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with Faux-Tay-Toes (Steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture.) NUTRITION: Per Serving : 183 Calories; 9g Fat; 22g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 108mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!