Roasted Vegetables and Steak Salad
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 medium eggplant chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak grilled and sliced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup non-fat Italian salad dressing
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Grill and slice steak. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a parchment-lined sheet pan, toss together first 10 ingredients (vinegar through mushrooms); bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together roasted veggies, grilled steak slices and salad greens; add dressing then toss again and serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: You really don’t need to add anything to this complete meal. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar and salad dressing are gluten free. NUTRITION: 152 Calories; 8g Fat (40.5% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 38mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!