Orange Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat grill to HIGH.
- On a clean work surface, season pork chops with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together salsa and marmalade; brush half of the mixture over all sides of the pork chops then place them on the grill.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center.
- To serve, pour remaining salsa/marmalade mixture over grilled pork chops and garnish with sliced green onions.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and baked Hubbard squash. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure salsa and marmalade are gluten-free. NUTRITION: 63 Calories; trace Fat (3.1% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 162mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!